Tested by the VSD (Association of Experts and Data Protection Officers e.V.) in Germany
Your contact for:
- Arbitration Opinion
- Private Appraisal
- Court Opinion
- Insurance Appraisal
- Completion Certificates
- Evidence Preservation Procedure
Experts are characterized by special expertise, objectivity and trustworthiness and are therefore an adequate discussion partner, e.g. for technical statements on defects, incorrect implementations of IT systems or software piracy.
An expert can help if
- independent professional advice or information is required,
- an evaluation is necessary in the context of financing,
- a data manipulation or copyright infringement must be determined,
- a technical dispute resolved in court or out of court, or
- the actual condition of an object, for example for evidence purposes, is to be determined.
Reports by experts often form the basis of an amicable agreement.
In which areas can I help you?
Thanks to my many years of experience, I can help you in the areas of software development, network technology, telecommunications, PC hardware and software and multimedia.